The health marketplaces/exchanges have enrolled many individuals, but are not without problems. Lawsuits continue to be filed about different provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and a number of bills have been introduced in Congress to modify the law. Meanwhile, the regulatory agencies continue to release clarifications and new regulations.
To help you remain up-to-date with employer obligations and opportunities as PPACA continues to evolve, in this 90-minute, intermediate-level webinar we will discuss:
- The logistics of the marketplaces and the challenges of
- choosing insurance, enrolling through the marketplace,
- and accessing health care
- Issues currently under review by the U.S. Supreme Court
- Pending legislation
- Recent regulatory guidance and clarifications