Original content from United Benefit Advisors
Navigating the world of employee benefits can be a time-consuming – even frustrating – task. Quality benefits can help retain your best employees and recruit top candidates, but ever-changing compliance requirements and the myriad of choices and decisions that companies face can bog down a company’s benefit strategy. How can you be sure you’re crafting the best benefits package that meets your goals and improves the lives and security of your workforce?
Partners of United Benefit Advisors (UBA) are uniquely prepared to serve busy employers who want the assurance that they are making informed choices that enrich the lives of their employees. UBA Partners actively collaborate with more than 2,000 experienced benefits professionals, forming a network dedicated to helping employers save time and money.
UBA Partners, like Kaminsky & Associates, can provide state-of-the-art tools, including the nation’s largest benchmarking survey of employer-sponsored health plans – the UBA Health Survey – and a host of other solutions that can boost your benefits and bolster your bottom line.
Because UBA is a national organization, Partner Firms can create unique benefits packages for companies that have locations in multiple states and can help employers who are relocating or expanding. As a combined group, UBA’s annual employee benefit revenues rank it as one of the five largest employee benefit brokerage organizations in the United States.
While UBA lends our firm strength and knowledge, Partners are an independent advisory firms. UBA Partners aren’t franchises or subsidiaries. They are locally owned firms that understand the local marketplace and the unique challenges that individual employers face. They can provide insightful, personalized service that our competition simply can’t match, backed by the knowledge and resources of UBA.
36 Communications/Marketing Designers
01 Compliance Officer
01 Graphic Designer
34 Human Resource Consultants
01 Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistant
UBA Partners can provide a wide range of services for today’s busy employer, including:
· Consultative and Strategic Plan Design Analysis
· Health and Welfare Plan and Qualified Plan Brokerage
· Renewal Pricing Evaluation and Plan Cost Forecasting
· Medical Stop Loss, IBNR and Reserve Calculations
· Health Care Cost-Containment Strategies
· Medical Claims Analysis and Individual Predictive Modeling
· Actuarial Consulting: Medical, Retiree Medical and Pension Plans
· FSA, HRA, HSA and COBRA Administration
· HR Consulting
· HIPAA Compliance Solutions
· Health Care Claims Auditing Solutions
· Worksite Marketing Programs and Voluntary Product Placement
· Executive Compensation and Benefits Planning
· Personal Financial Planning and Asset Management
· Customized Employee Benefits Website and Document Library
· Web-Based Employee Enrollment Systems
· Web-Based Employment Law Training for Supervisors and Managers
· Online Compliance and HR News Resources
· Merger and Acquisition Due Diligence
· Compliance Webinars, Alerts and Quarterly Newsletters